Monday, 15 February 2016
I've created a page to share my impressions of every bike I've ever ridden. This started as a simple list on my own computer when I realized how many bikes I've had the privilege of riding. This is basically so I don't forget which bikes I've tried and what I thought of them. Y'all might find it interesting.
Without further ado: Bikes I've Ridden - With Brief Impressions!
Tuesday, 2 February 2016
Short update today to share this photo of the haul of parts I just received from DiscountBikeSpares.co.uk (which is becoming one of my favorite site for A100 parts!)
- SHOES, BRAKE, A100, A50, AP50 (x2)
- BAND, OIL TANK GT250, T350. BATTERY, A100, AP50, GT185, GS850/750, GP1
- CARBURETTOR REPAIR KIT, A100
- HOSE, CARBURETTOR AIR OUTLET, A100
- FILTER, AIR, A100
- WASHER, LOCK, REAR SPROCKET BOLTS, AP50, A100, A50, TS250(x2)
- GASKET, HEAD LAMP LENS, A100, A50, AP50, GP125, GP100, GT125
- GRIP, THROTTLE, A100, A50, AP50
- GRIP, LEFT HAND, AP50, A100, A501
- RUBBER, FRONT FOOTREST, T500, A100, A50(x2)
- GASKET, TANK CAP, GT750/185, GS, TS, RE5, AP, GP
Shipping : £8.99
Which translates to about a bazillion Canadian dollars (Actually 224.66CAD). So glad Suzuki reused so many parts for multiple bikes. Really makes it easier to find stuff!